6th UPES International Model United Nations @ UPES, Dehradun [Prizes worth Rs. 1.26 Lakh, March 30-31]: Registrations Open
About the Conference
The 6th UPES International Model United Nations conference will bring together determined delegates to discuss problems of international importance and more importantly, brainstorm solutions for the future with focus in delivering quality debate, interesting committees and an experience worth remembering.
Committees and Agendas
- UNGA Plenary: High-level Meeting to discuss the gaps and challenges of middle-income countries in the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- UNESCO: Effect of protection of cultural heritage on development with special emphasis on the comparison between Asia and Europe.
- UNSC Historic: Continuous Crisis Committee on the timeline of Kosovo war
- UNHRC: Review of universal declaration of human rights and the implications of universal period review of HRC
- AIPPM: Discussion for strengthening the Agriculture Sector and way forward.
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cabinet Committee on Security
- UNFCCC: Capacity building for combating climate change in developing countries.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
For each committee, the cash prizes are as follows:
- Best Delegate: Rs. 8000
- High Commendation: Rs. 6000
- Special Mention: Rs. 4000
How to Register
- For Delegate applications, click here.
- Delegate Fee (Without Accommodation): Rs. 1500
- Delegate Fee (With Accommodation): Rs. 3200
- Elwyn Elango (Deputy Secretary General): 9967850029
- Kumar Utkarsh (Head of Delegate Affairs): 8579082133
For further information about the conference, visit the facebook page.
About the Author