Are you planning to pursue MBA as a student & looking for the best scholarships options in India? Check out the same here. There are numerous Government & Private organisations, that provides full time scholarships for management studies.
Be it IIMs, Central Govt or State Govt, each of them offers amazing MBA Scholarships every year to the meritorious students. From eligibility to the amount, check out full details of the Best MBA Scholarships in India here.
Sonu Sood’s Scholarships for Higher Education
Applications are now invited from ambitious and eligible candidates for the Prof. Saroj Sood Scholarships for Higher Education which is generously being offered by Bollywood Actor, Sonu Sood, under the Sonu Sood initiative.
Launched in the name of his late mother Prof. Saroj Sood, the initiative looks at providing underprivileged students full scholarships for higher education.
- Eligibility: Student pursuing Management Studies in any streams
- Application: Interested candidates can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline: Last date to apply is 22 Sept
Aditya Birla Scholarships for IIM & XLRI
The Aditya Birla Scholarship Programme is the Group’s way of pursuing Mr. Aditya Vikram Birla’s ideals of spawning leaders with a passion to excel. Attained through fostering outstanding academic excellence and humane leadership values, in partnership with select IITs, BITS (Pilani), IIMs, XLRI and law campuses.
- Eligibility: Students pursuing MBA degree from IIMs or XLRI can apply for this Scholarship program.
- Amount: Rs. 1,75,000 per annum
IDFC FIRST Bank Flagship MBA scholarship
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA scholarship is a need-based scholarship where INR 2,00,000 is granted for two years of full-time MBA education to students that have secured admissions in B-schools on their own merit and have a family income of less than 6 lakhs per annum.
This scholarship aims to make post-graduate education in Business studies accessible to those who are meritorious but are unable to afford it due to financial constraints.
- Eligibility: Open for Indian Nationals residing in India only. Gross annual family income from all sources should be less than or equal to Rs.6 Lakhs p.a.
- Amount: INR 2,00,000 is granted for two years of full-time MBA education
OPJEMS (O. P. Jindal Engineering & Management Scholarships)
In 2007, the Group instituted the O.P. Jindal Engineering and Management Scholarships (OPJEMS). These scholarships are aimed at promoting academic and leadership excellence and are awarded to meritorious students who emulate the vision and values of Shri O. P. Jindal and have the potential to become leaders in entrepreneurial excellence and innovation. Every year, 100 students from 40 premier engineering and management institutions are awarded.
- Eligibility: First ten toppers from each year of management- a. 1st year students: entrance exam ranking considered by college at the time of the admission. b. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year students based on the academic performance of the previous year.
- Amount: INR 1,50,000 per Student
Other than these mentioned Scholarships for MBA Students in India, IIM Bangalore & Other IIMs offers personal financial aid. Here are some more- Kalyan Ganguly XEF Scholarship (Rs. 1,00,000), T Thomas (Rs 1,00,000), Vasantha Sankaran Scholarship (Rs. 1,00,000) and so on.