Bhabha Atomic Research Centre(BARC), Mumbai is organizing the 47th National Seminar
on Crystallography during June 19 – 22, 2019 at DAE Convention Centre, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai.
About the Seminar:
The seminar is being organized in association with Indian Crystallographic Association (ICA), National Committee of INSA for IUCr and Neutron Scattering Society of India (NSSI).
This is an annual event of ICA, and NCS47 provides an excellent opportunity for crystallographers from all over the country to meet and deliberate on complementary aspects of crystallographic research using Neutrons and Xrays.
Apart from this, structure elucidation through the techniques of electron scattering and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance will also be discussed.
It is a great pleasure to welcome scientists working in all the aspects of crystallography and
crystal growth to share their observations, scientific experience, and achievements in this meeting.
- Neutron crystallography.
- X-ray crystallography.
- Electron crystallography.
- Synchrotron in crystallography.
- Crystal growth and characterization.
- Powder diffraction & Rietveld refinement.
- Local Structure (PDF, RMC).
- Charge density.
- Small-molecule crystallography.
- Metal-organic framework.
- Macro-molecular structures.
- Crystallography in drug design.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance crystallography.
- Functional materials: structure and defects.
- Crystallography under extreme conditions (pressure and temperature).
- Artificial Intelligence and crystallography.
- Participants are requested to send their abstract by email (nsc47barc[at]gmail.com) before April 25, 2019.
- Please mention in the subject of your e-mail one or more conference themes in which your work should be presented.
- Students: Rs. 3000.
- Faculty: Rs. 4000.
- Industry: Rs. 6000.
- Students: Rs. 3500.
- Faculty: Rs. 5000.
- Industry: Rs. 7500.
Click here for the registration form.
- Abstract Submission: 25th April 2019.
- Acceptance and Intimation: 10th May 2019.
- Accommodation Request: 15th May 2019.
- Program Date: June 19-22, 2019.
Tel: +91-22-25594623, +91-22-25596287/25594306