The Annual Conference on South Asia invites scholars, students, and professionals to Madison, Wisconsin, for a three-day event featuring research panels and roundtables, lectures, performances, film screenings, booksellers, association receptions, and other special presentations! The conference has grown year-by-year since its inception in 1971, welcoming over 800 registered attendees in 2017.
This year, the Conference has no specific theme and we encourage proposals relating to all countries of South Asia in a wide variety of disciplines.
After October 1st, registration fees must be paid upon arrival to the conference (subject to a $10 on-site processing fee)
How to Submit:
To submit your papers, please click here
- The deadline for Symposium submissions is March 1.
- The deadline for Panels, Round Tables, and Single Papers is April 1.
- The deadline for Film Submissions and Special Events on August 1.
- The deadline for Book Exhibit, Advertisements, and Association Meetings is Sep 1.
- Letters of acceptance will be sent in early June, and at that time the full schedule will be available online.
Phone: +1 (608) 287-9918
For further details, please visit the link given here