The theme for this year’s 45th Nisshin Kogyo Architectural Design Competition is “LIVING upon the HISTORY”.
- First Prize [One]: 1,000,000 yen
- Second Prize [One]: 500,000 yen
- Third prizes [One]: 300,000 yen
- Merit Prize [Eight]: 100,000 yen
Total prizes amount: 2,600,000 yen.
The result of the screening will be informed to the winners and will be announced in the 2019 January issue of SHINKENCHIKU.
Exhibition at AIJ building Tokyo Japan: Feb. 12th (Tue)-Feb. 15th (Fri), 2019.
- Use one sheet of thick Drawing paper (like Kent paper) of A2-Size (420mm x 594mm). Thin paper such as imitation vellum-paper should not be used since easy to break when opening the envelope.
- Paneled or framed will NOT be accepted.
Registration Deadline: October 1, 2018.
Submission Deadline: October 5, 2018.
Submissions must arrive in the competition office by Oct. 5th (Fri) 2018, 5:00pm (Japan standard time).
Address for Submission:
Nisshin Kogyo Co., Ltd.
Attn.: Design Competition Office
2F, 2-23-4 Senju-Azuma, Adachi-ku, Tokyo, 120-0025, Japan
How to Register:
Click here to register yourself.
For further details on the same, click here.