The 34th Session of the Rajasthan History Congress to be held on 19th – 20th December 2019 (Thursday and Friday) at the Department of History, IASE (Deemed to be University).
The Institute of Advanced Studies (IASE) was sponsored by Gandhi Vidya Mandir as its parent organization. The Government of India accorded it the formal recognition of Deemed to be University, under Section 3 of the UGC Act-195. The IASE (Deemed to be University) boasts of resident/non-resident students, from UG to Ph.D. level having three faculties namely Faculty of Education, Faculty of Engineering & Technology and Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences.
The success of Congress depends largely on the active participation of the delegates. The delegates are requested to contribute research papers on any aspects of the History and Culture of Rajasthan.
Call for Papers
- It is essential that all the copies of papers should bear the full names of the author/s, their e-mail ID, mobile No. and address (both office and residence) at the top of the first page.
- Members are requested to submit their papers to the undersigned by 5th Dec 2019. The paper received later will not be included in the presentation.
- Abstract: Maximum 250 words, Full Paper words limit 2500-3000. Font: English – Times New Roman, Size 12 & Hindi – Kurtidev, Size 12 . Line spacing -1.5. Footnotes should be numbered continuously for the whole paper (not per page).
- Each paper should be sent in two copies, which should be word-processed, 1.5 spaced, footnotes to be similarly spaced and put at the end, and an e-mail, with the hard copy, should be provided.
- The total length should not exceed 10 pages of the main text (A/4 size) and 2 pages of footnotes.
- Those who can e-mail their papers may please do so at the earliest. The e-mail address being firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- There is no provision to provide TA & DA to Resource Persons and Delegates.
Phone Number: 9414840193
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org