Ministry of Road Transport and Highways brings to you an amazing opportunity. Our paramount goal is to understand the well-researched papers and to work forward in developing India becoming an accident-free nation.
The paper presentation will be based on one of the following two topics:
1. Motor Vehicle Amendment Act 2019 versus global best practices in road safety
2. Expediting Road Accident claim settlement in India
To be a part of this, you need to register yourself and your team through our portal. Each team can have a minimum of one and a maximum of 3 people.
The competition is open PAN India to all colleges, professions, and fields.
Participation can be taken individually or as a team (of up to 3 people). Members of a team can be from different cities, colleges, etc.
ROUND 1: Abstract Submission
An abstract is a brief summary of your research paper, which will help us quickly ascertain the paper’s purpose. The abstract should clearly explain the context and the main hypothesis of the paper.
It should be between 300-500 words and on any one of the above-mentioned topics. The more developed and clear your abstract is, the more chances you have of being selected. Once you register, submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The abstract should be between 300-500 words.
- It should be submitted in a .doc (.docx) format.
- Please name the document as Abstract_Author/Team Name.
- The deadline for submission is 9th January 2020.
- Participants must register themselves on the links given in the registration section.
- After registration, the abstract should be mailed to email@example.com.
- Put the subject of the email as “Abstract Submission_IRSC”.
- Mention the full name and email ID of all team members
- Plagiarised work will be automatically disqualified.
- Register yourself or your team.
The top 10 teams will be invited to present their work on 17th January 2020 at Hyderabad in front of a panel of experts from MoRTH.
Abstract Submission Begins: 3rd January 2020
Abstract Submission ends: 9th January 2020
Selection of Top 10 abstracts: 10th January 2020
Paper Presentation in Hyderabad: 17th January 2020
About The Organizer
Indian Road Safety Campaign is the road safety initiative of Solve. Started as a project at IIT Delhi due to death of students in a road-accident, IRSC has gradually grown to be the largest youth-led organization in India. IRSC currently works across Policy, Law, Medical, Awareness, Technical domains in its efforts to attack the problem of 1.5 lakhs lives being lost from all ends across 50+ cities with volunteer support of more than 40,000+ students from 500+ colleges.
IRSC is currently working with people from UN, WHO, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, various State Govts, Zonal Polices, Supreme Court, AIIMS, IITs, TRIPP and other research centers across the world in its endeavor towards Vision Zero.
Register yourself or your team using this form.
The deadline for submission is 9th January 2020.
Participants must register themselves first. Mention the full name and email ID of all team members.
Vaishnavi Sayal: +91-9999911509
Ashish Malviya : +91-9650699050
Click here for the official website.