The 2nd Tech Conclave: Synergizing Technologies is organised by BML Munjal University on March 17 at 11:00 AM.
About the Organiser
BML Munjal University is a fully residential and co-educational private university located in Sidhrawali, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India. The University was founded in 2014 by the promoters of the Hero Group, and is named after the group’s chairman and founder Brij Mohan Lall Munjal.
About the Program
The “2nd Tech Conclave 2021 @ BMU” is being organized by the School of Engineering & Technology. This aims to bring global thought leaders, industry experts and academicians to discuss the immense potential of technology areas such as Human-Computer Interaction, Smart Manufacturing and Engineering-Beyond Silos.
The Conclave will deliberate on the current issues confronting Industry 4.0 with a focus on multi-disciplinary education and integration of cutting-edge technologies in the area of electronics and computer science.
- Inaugural Address: Prof Manoj Arora, Vice-Chancellor, BML Munjal University
- Setting the Context: Mr. Akshay Munjal, President, BML Munjal University
- Overview of the Industry: Mr. Sunil Kant Munjal, Chancellor, BML Munjal University & Chairman, Hero Enterprise
- Keynote Address: Keynote Speaker (TBC)
- Launch of B.Tech. (Electronics and Computer Engineering): Prof. (Dr.) Maneek Kumar, Dean, School of Engineering & Technology, BML Munjal University
- Panel 1: Human Computer Interaction
- Panel 2: Smart Manufacturing
- Panel 3: Engineering- Beyond Silos
- Valedictory & Closing Note
How to Register?
Interested applicants can apply for the conclave through this link.
For more details, click the link below.