About the Organiser
Students For Liberty, is an international educational non-profit organization, with the purpose to pitch-in academically and legally advanced civil discourse on the subject matter. The idea of liberty for an individual can depend on a variety of factors and one’s background. It can stem from social issues like class and caste struggle and economic aspects like labour movements and freedom from crony capitalism. It can even branch out into environmentalism and gender studies.
About the Event
- Date and time- Saturday, the 26th of September at 7:30 to 9:30 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).
Atishya Kumar- Junior Research Consultant, National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi.
- Jerry Johnson- Faculty, iPolicy, Center For Civil Society
- Ayushi Agarwal- Lecturer, Jindal Global Law School, Jindal University
- Apoorva Bose – Human Rights Lawyer, Activist and Malayalam Actress, Kochi.
- Bhavani Fonseka – Senior Researcher and Human rights lawyer, Centre for Policy Alternatives, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Katherine Mangu-Ward – Editor-in-Chief, Reason Magazine, Washington DC.
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the event through this link.
- Participation certificates will be provided for all participants who successfully attend the whole 2 hour session.
Naveen Kumar (email@example.com)