About the Institution
Founded in 1867, LU is one of the oldest institutions of Indian higher education. It is affiliated to University Grants Commission; Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU); Association of Indian Universities (AIU); Distance Education Council (DEC); National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC); National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) and Bar Council of India (BCI).
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow has been pioneer legal institution of India. The Law Faculty was separated from
main Campus and shifted to the new Campus on the Sitapur Road, Lucknow from 2002-03.
About the Competition
- Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is organizing 2nd Atal Bihari Vajpayee National Hindi Debate Competition to mark the celebration of Hindi Diwas on 14th September 2020.
- Topic of the debate is: क्या भारतीयों का अंग्रेजी प्रेम भारत के लिए अभिशाप है?
- The medium of communication shall be Hindi only. Each team shall comprise of two members- for the motion and against the motion.
- The competition welcomes the participation of all students pursuing graduation Degree, or it’s equivalent, in the academic year 2020-21 from any College/University of India.
- Participation of a team consisting of two members only is permitted.
- There shall be a limit of 30 teams only, on the basis of first-come, first-serve.
- Last Date for Registration: 12th September 2020.
- Last Date for Online Payment: 12th September 2020.
Team participation of two members only: Rs. 80/-
Registration link is below.
Mode of Payment
- Modes of online fee payment available are BHIM UP, GOOGLE PAY, PAYTM, and PHONE PE.
- Participants are required to facilitate their payment to the following number: +918181838340 (NISHANT VEER SINGH)
- Kindly take the screenshot of payment receipt in order to attach it in the registration form.
The competition further provides the participants with an opportunity to win a cash prize upto Rs. 2100/.
Ayushi Gupta: 6263590275
Devang Dev: 7238025309