ShinHan is calling for the young artist for its 25th ShinHan Postcard Art Contest 2021 awarding Grand Prize upto Rs 1.45l.
About the Contest
Hosted by ShinHan Art, ShinHan Postcard Art Contest has been running for 25 years with an unswerving aim to educate and grow young artists in Korea. Since 1997, it attracted more than 400,000 entries to date from all across the nation and became one of the most prestigious contests highly recognized and appreciated by the Korean art industry.
ShinHan Postcard Art Contest was opened to art lovers from all over the world in 2018. Last year’s ShinHan Postcard Art Contest was filled with creative imaginations and precious memories of many young enthusiastic artists from 60+ different countries. Following last year’s massive global success, ShinHan Art is more than happy to announce the commencement of the 25th ShinHan Postcard Art Contest.
The theme of the Contest
Changing Life: A New Beginning
- Interpret the theme freely as you want.
- Size of artwork should be within W14.7cm x H10cm (W5.78in x H3.93in)
- Fine art paint should be used as the main medium and other media can only be used partially. (Paintings must be two-dimensional medium including oils, acrylics, watercolor, gouache, mixed media, and pastels.)
- Only one piece of artwork shall be submitted per person.
Art-lovers from all over the world (age limit: 4 – 18)
How to Submit?
- Either scan or capture the artwork.
- To submit your artwork click here.
- Agree to terms and conditions.
- Before clicking on the Submission button, fill out the required information and attach the scanned/captured artwork file.
- Online application completed.
Note: Entrants are responsible for the originality of their work and must guarantee the authorship, thus raising the organizers from any liability from any third parties claims related to copyright and other connected issues.
- Grand Prize (1st Winner): Cash price up to Rs. 1,45,000/-, Trophy and a Certificate.
- Click here to know in detail about the Prizes awarded to other winners.
June 30, 2021
- Three rounds of judging will be carried throughout July.
- Winners will be announced via spac.shinhanart.com/world on August 6th