Strategic Management Forum is an association of strategic management professionals from industry, academia and public administration fields, to propagate the concept and practice of strategic management in the country. Registered as a non-profit making body in January 1997, it has leading management institutions/corporates and professionals as its institutional and individual members.
IIMA, IIMB, IIMC, IIML, IIMK, IIMI, MDI, XLRI, IITB and Hindustan Latex are Institutional Members. The Forum is one of the few virtual organizations in the country. It has so far organized 80 events with the help of leading management institutions in which more than 2700 people have participated so far, without having any regular staff or physical asset of its own. It is a shining example of collaboration spirit of leading institutions of the country.
- Resources and Capabilities
- Firm Performance
- Corporate Strategy-Diversification, Merger and Acquisition, Joint Venture and Alliances
- Family Business
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Bottom of Pyramid Strategy
- Public-Private Partnership
- Teaching Cases
Call for Papers
- This is a Call for Papers for the 21st Annual Convention of Strategic Management Forum to be held at the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow between 27th and 29th December 2019.
- The overarching theme of the conference is, “New Age Ecosystems and Strategies thereof: Inviting New Directions to Strategic Management Research in India” (see details in the next section).
- We invite full papers (max 8000 words) and proposals (max 3000 words) for presentations at the conference.
- To submit your papers, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com