Established in 1969 as Christ College, it undertook path-breaking initiatives in Indian higher education with the introduction of innovative and modern curricula, insistence on academic discipline, imparting of Holistic Education and adoption of global higher education practices with the support of creative and dedicated staff.
About the Workshop
Participants will gain knowledge on contemporary research methods and techniques that would enable them to become more adapt at framing and understanding the research problems in hand. This would help scholars engaged in research to perfect the way forward.
- Methods of identification of Research problem / Finalizing a research problem
- Formulation of Research Problem
- Various Research Designs & When to use
- Research Process – Its uses & Designing a perfect Research process
- How to collect Literature – various methods & sources
- Instrument preparation & Testing
- All about Scaling
- All about Sampling
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Process
The registration link is given here.
Fees of Rs: 1600 may be paid by online transfer by clicking the link given here. (Fees include costs of training materials, stationery, lunch, two-time tea and snacks on the two training days).
Certificate of Appreciation will be issued to all those who participate in all the sessions of the Workshop.
Participants must bear the costs of accommodation and food. No advance payment is required. Participants can clear the bills at the place of stay as instructed by affiliated institution that is giving the accommodation. Accommodation may cost Rs: 300/- (approx…) per day on three sharing basis.
Phone: +91 7019522872