Think India is organising 19th National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
About Think India
Think India is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. It is an active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they debate on national issues, raise their concerns and offer innovative solutions to problems.
About the Competition
Think India National Article Writing Competition has been organized every month for the past one year. More than 7,000 students, academicians and research scholars across the country have participated in the previous editions of the competition.
Articles are invited on either of the following topics:
- Vaccine-Maitri and Soft Power
- V-shaped Recovery for Indian Economy
- Technology as an Aid to Ease of Justice
- Union Budget 2021-22 and Samriddha Bharat
- Social Media Manipulation to Undermine Democracy
- Censorship or Certification: How to Regulate OTT Platforms
Awards & Certificates
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants.
- The three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹1000/- each along with e-Certificates of merit.
- Articles chosen for publication shall receive e-Certificates of merit.
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
All the participants are required to register themselves on this URL. There is no fee required for registration or submission.
All entries must be submitted on/before 28th February 2021 at this URL.
- The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size must be less than 1 MB.
- Language of the Article can be either English or Hindi.
- Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of the topic selected.
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified].
- Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Alignment: Justified].
- The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words.
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- The file name of the submission must be as follows:
- In case of Single Author – ‘ ’ e.g. Ram Kumar.docx
- In case of Co-authors – ‘ & ’ e.g. Ram & Alok.docx
- The last page of the submission must include the following information: Name of the Author(s), and the Name of the Institution.
- All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in Editor, Think India.
- Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
For more details, click the link below.