About Think India
Think India is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. It is an active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they debate on national issues, raise their concerns and offer innovative solutions to problems.
About the Competition
Think India is organizing 15th National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
Think India National Article Writing Competition has been organized every month for the past one year. More than 7,000 students, academicians and research scholars across the country have participated in the previous editions of the competition. We are delighted to launch the 15th Edition of the National Competition.
Articles are invited on either of the following topics:
- Should India Legalize Organic Drugs?
- How to Stop Violence Against Women?
- Freedom to Farmers in 2020: Myth or Reality?
- Labour Law Reforms: Need & Implications
- Free Speech v. Hate Speech: Where Lies the Balance?
- Evolution of Hindutva in the 21st Century
Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published in a Book titled Vichar Manthan (October Edition) ISBN: 9798693881938.
Awards & Certificates
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants who make a valid submission in line with the Submission Guidelines mentioned herein.
- The three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹1000/- each along with e-Certificates of merit.
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/PhD. course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practising in India.
- The participants are required to register themselves and make their submissions on the URL.
- The file must be in .doc/.docx format and the file size should not exceed 1 MB.
- Language of the Article may be either English or Hindi.
- Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of topic selected.
- The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman or Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
- Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Justified].
- The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words, exclusive of footnotes.
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- The file name of the submission must be as follows: a. In case of Single Author – ‘’ e.g. Aditya Kashyap.docx b. In case of Co-authors – ‘ & ’ e.g, Aditya & Shiva.docx
- Submissions with a similarity percentage above 15 per cent will be automatically rejected.
- The last page of the submission must include the following information: a. Name of the Author(s) b. Name of the Institution
- All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in; Editor, Think India.
- Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in immediate rejection of the submission. No queries in this regard shall be entertained.
Oct 31, 2020
For more details, click the link below.