NoticeBard brings to you 15 important educational opportunities this week with a deadline up to July 31, 2021. From challenges to fellowships, scholarships to competitions, we have collated all the opportunities at one place. The deadlines for these opportunities are approaching fast. They all close applications in the upcoming week. So apply fast.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 [6100 Vacancies; Stipend Rs. 15k/Month]: Apply by July 26
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) by SBI.
- Eligibility: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Duration: Duration of training is of one year.
- Application: Candidates will be required to register themselves for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or htts://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
- Stipend: The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Call for Proposals: SERB Science and Technology Award for Research (SERB-STAR) 2021: Submit by July 28
SERB Science and Technology Award for Research (SERB-STAR) is a prestigious award instituted by SERB to recognize and reward outstanding performance of Principal Investigators (PIs) of SERB Projects. SERB has been supporting basic research in frontier areas of science and engineering through its various programs and schemes.
- Eligibility: The nominee should have completed individual-centric SERB project in previous three financial years with “Excellent” grading. Only the PI of such projects and not the Co-PIs shall be eligible.
- Application: The application would be by nomination which must be submitted online through the SERB website
- Amount: Fellowship of Rs 15,000/- per month, research grant of Rs. 10 lakh per annum and Rs 1 lakh per annum as overhead charges for a period of three years.
Online PCRA-Conservation 2.0 Quiz 2021 by Govt of India [July 9-29]: Register by July 29
Registrations are invited for Online PCRA-Conservation 2.0 Quiz 2021 by Govt of India for the year 2021. The last date of registration is 29 July. The Quiz is being organized by Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
- Eligibility: Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- Registration: Interested candidates can login and play the quiz here.
- Prizes: The winner will be given a prize of INR 5000 which will be electronically transferred to winner’s bank account upon receipt of valid account and identification details.
Amazon ML Challenge [July 30-Aug 4; Prizes Worth Rs. 2.25 L]: Register by July 29
Amazon ML Challenge is a two stage competition where students from all engineering campuses across India will get a unique opportunity to work on Amazon’s dataset to bring in fresh ideas and build innovative solutions for a real world problem statement.
- Eligibility: Degree: This competition is open to all students enrolled in PhD/ M.E./M.Tech./ M.S./B.E./B.Tech. full time degree across all engineering campuses in India. Graduation Year: 2022 or 2023.
- Winners: Cash Prize Worth INR 100,000, Certificates And Pre-placement Interviews (PPIs) For Ml Internships
- Registration: Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Amazon ML Challenge.
Online Essay Competition 2021 for School Students by NIFT, Hyderabad [Prizes Worth Rs. 26k + Certificates]: Submit by July 30
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Hyderabad invites young writers and future leaders to contribute their thoughts about ‘Handloom- An Indian Legacy’ through a medium of words.
- Eligibility: Competition is open for students of class XI & XII students
- Submission: Interested participants can submit for the competition through this link.
Creative Writing Competition 2021 by CBSE & NCERT for Class 6-12 Students: Register by July 30
CBSE in collaboration with NCERT is organizing a creative writing competition to celebrate the 400th Birth Anniversary of Guru Tegh Bahadur ji.
- The schools shall themselves conduct the competition in an online mode from 24th June to 19th July 2021 as per the following the details:
- For Students of Classes VI-VIII: Paragraph (100–150 words), Essay (400 – 500 words) and Poem. Theme- Childhood of Guru Tegh Bahadur ji, Transformation of Tyag Mal to Tegh Bahadur
- For Students of Classes IX-X: Paragraph (150-200 words), Essay (500- 700 words) and Poem. Theme- Life of Guru Tegh Bahadur ji, Establishment of Anandpur Sahib
- For Students of Classes XI-XII: Paragraph(200-250 words), Essay(700 – 1000 words) and Poem. Theme- Journeys of Guru Tegh Bahadur ji (Punjab and other regions), Teachings of Guru Tegh Bahadur ji.
Microsoft Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Accessibility Grants [Support Upto Rs. 14 L]: Submit by July 30
AI for Accessibility grants support projects that use AI to empower people living with disabilities. We are looking for individuals or teams who are not only passionate about making the world more inclusive but also firmly rooted in the communities they intend to benefit. We want to invest in ideas that are developed by or with people with disabilities.
- Eligibility: They invite applications from developers, NGOs, academics, researchers, and inventors to accelerate their work for people with disabilities. This is a global program: Grant applications from all countries are eligible.
- Grant: In addition to Azure compute credits worth $10,000, $15,000, or $20,000 (depending on your project scope and needs), these grants cover costs related to collecting or labeling data, developing models, or other engineering-related work. Applications are evaluated on their scientific merit, innovative use of AI technology, and potential for scalability.
- Application: Submit your project proposal via the online application form.
TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2021: Apply by July 30
Applications are now open for the TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2021. The fellowship is for young scientists from developing countries (other than Thailand) who wish to pursue advanced research in biotechnology at the National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC) in Thailand.
- Eligibility: Applicants for these fellowships must meet the following criteria:
- be nationals of a developing country (other than Thailand).
- must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in Thailand or any developed country.
- hold a Ph.D. degree in any of the following fields: molecular biology, molecular genetics, biotechnology, proteomics, metabolomics, molecular Immunology, biochemistry, medical technology, cell culture technology, and bioprocess technology or related disciplines;
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Lieutenant Governor’s Sustainable Development Fellowship (LGSDF) Programme 2021 [Amount Rs. 1 L/Month]: Apply by July 31
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Lieutenant Governor’s Sustainable Development Fellowship (LGSDF) Programme 2021. The Lieutenant Governor’s Sustainable Development Fellowship (LGSDF) Programme is a unique professional opportunity framed for the young and motivated graduates from leading academic institutions.
- Eligibility: Graduates from NITs/IITs, IIMs, CFTIs and other academic institutions of repute with one year of experience in the field as on the date of application. A minimum of 60% in the final aggregate of their degree/diploma programmes.
- Amount: An amount of Rs 1 lac p.m. shall be paid as fellowship amount, for the first 2 years. However, outstanding candidates with proven merit, competencies & work experience, the fellowship amount may be kept flexible in order to attract the most deserving.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
Diploma Apprenticeship 2021-22 at Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO), Bareilly [28 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, Aonla Unit is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program for the year 2021-2022 from Diploma pass-out candidates.
- Eligibility: Only Indian Nationals Candidates should have passed the Diploma in Engineering / Technology in the abovementioned streams/field/trades/branches/discipline, recognized by AICTE/UGC, on or after 01/04/2019 as regular student.
- Duration: One year
- Stipend: Rs.9200/- PM + Canteen Subsidy
- Application: Interested Candidate is required to register for the Diploma Apprenticeship 2021-22 through this link.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Biotechnology (GAT-B) 2021 by DBT, Govt. of India [Exam on Aug 14]: Apply by July 31
Applications are now open for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Biotechnology (GAT-B) 2021.
The Graduate Aptitude Test-Biotechnology (GAT-B), is a national entrance examination to test the eligibility of bonafide Indian nationals for admissions to DBT supported Post Graduate Programmes in Biotechnology and allied areas at participating institutions and universities.
- Eligibility: Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria of participating institutions and universities are eligible to apply for Graduate Aptitude Test – Biotechnology (GAT-B) 2021.
- Support: Qualified candidates of GAT-B 2021, admitted to DBT supported Post Graduate programmes in Biotechnology and allied areas, at participating institutions and universities will be paid stipend as under:
- M.Sc. Biotechnology & Allied Areas – Rs. 5000/- per month
- M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology – Rs. 7500/- per month
- M.Tech. Biotechnology and allied areas and M.V.Sc. Programmes – Rs. 12000/- per month
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 31, 2021.
Mentoring Yuva Scheme 2021 for Young Authors by Govt of India [Mentorship + Rs. 50k/ month]: Apply July 31
Govt of India invites applications for Mentoring Yuva Scheme 2021 for Young Authors. Online applications are open on the official website till 31 July 2021.
- Eligibility: The contest is open to citizens of India who are below the age of 30 years as on 1st June 2021. Indian nationals residing outside India who hold aPIO card (Person of Indian Origin) or NRIs (Non-resident Indian) holding Indian passports can also participate in the contest.
- Mentorship: At the end of mentorship a consolidated scholarship of ₹50,000 per month for a period of 6 months (50,000 x 6 = ₹3 Lakh) per author will be paid under the Mentorship Scheme.
Online Digital India Quiz 2021 by Govt of India [July 1-31]: Register by July 31
Govt of India is organising Online Digital India Quiz 2021 on 1-31 July. The last date of online registration is 31 July 2021.
The Digital India programme is centred on three key vision areas viz. Governance & Services on Demand, Digital Empowerment of Citizens and Digital Infrastructure as a Core Utility to Every Citizen.
- Registration: Interested candidates can log in and play the quiz via this page.
- Certificate: Certificate of Participation will be issued to all participants and Top 5 winners will be provided Digital certificates signed by high ranking Govt officials.
For more such opportunities, keep visiting NoticeBard.com.