Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi, is a teaching & research center located on North Campus of University of Delhi. It is organising the 11th Annual Symposium, Frontiers in Biomedical Science, “Challenges in Human Health: Prevention, Diagnosis & Cure”.
Frontiers in Biomedical Science will focus on management of various challenges in human health by early prevention, diagnosis and cure. It is designed to provide a platform for young researchers to show their work in the presence of students, colleagues and stalwarts in given area.
Challenges in Human Health: Prevention, Diagnosis and Cure.
- Abstract should not exceed 350 words.
- Times New Roman, Font Size 12, Line Spacing 1.5, Name of the Institution be Underlined.
- Soft copy of abstract should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the filled hard copy of the registration form along with abstract.
- Attach demand draft of registration fee with form.
- Click here for registration form, address for correspondence and DD details.
- Faculty Delegates: INR 2000
- Students/ B.Sc./ M.Sc.: INR 500
- Ph.D./ Post Doc: INR 1000
- Abstract Submission: Dec 30
- Registration: Dec 30
- Intimation of Acceptance: Jan 25
- Symposium: Feb 19-21