IPPAWARDS announces 11th Annual iPhone Photography Awards 2018 for the photographers across the world. The entries must be taken using iPhone or iPad. The categories will be animals, abstract, architecture, children, landscape, floral, lifestyle, news and events, nature, panorama, portrait, people, still life, series(three images), sunset, trees, travel, and others.
The entries must:
- Be taken using iPhone or iPad.
- Not be published anywhere earlier.
- Not be modified using any desktop image processing program such as photoshop. Note: IOS apps can be used.
- Be of the original size or the size must not be lesser than 1000 pixels in term of height or width.
For submission of entries, follow the following procedure:
- Go to this page and select the no. of images for submission.
- Click on “Add to cart”.
- Click on “View your cart”.
- After checking out, click on “proceed to order”.
- Choose the image and upload.
Note: The images should be named in the following pattern:“FirstName-LastName-Category.jpg”
Categories for the entries:
There will be eighteen categories in total namely animals, abstract, architecture, children, landscape, floral, lifestyle, news and events, nature, panorama, portrait, people, still life, series(three images), sunset, trees, travel, and others.
- For one image, the entry fee will be USD 3.50 (INR 225)
- For three images the entry fee will be USD 7.50 (INR 480)
- For five images the entry fee will be USD 15.50 (INR 995.64)
- For ten images the entry fee will be USD 27.50 (INR 17700)
- There will not be any limit for the number of entries.
- The best entry will get the prestigious IPPA Photographer of the Year award title.
- In each category, the first place winner will get a gold bar and second and third place winner will get palladium bars.
For further queries, click here.