NoticeBard brings to you 11 important educational opportunities with deadline up to July 24, 2021. From PhD admissions to fellowships, scholarships to competitions, we have collated all the opportunities at one place. The deadlines for these opportunities are approaching fast. They all close applications in the upcoming week. So apply fast.
Junior Research Fellows at Space Physics Laboratory, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Trivandrum [12 Vacancies]: Apply by July 19
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) tenable at one of the premier research institutions in India, the Space Physics Laboratory (SPL) of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram. VSSC is one of the lead centers of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
- MSc. Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Space Physics/ Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology/ Planetary Sciences with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 point scale or equivalent OR,
- M.Tech in Atmospheric Science/ Space Science/ Planetary Science/ Applied Physics with minimum 60% marks as the average of all semesters in aggregate or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale or equivalent
- Applicants should also have qualified one of the following: CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test, including NET-Lectureship; Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by MHRD; Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST).
- Duration: The Fellowship is initially for a period of ONE YEAR and is renewable annually for a total period of FIVE years. There will be a review of the activity every year for the renewal of the fellowship.
- Stipend: The Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) carries an amount of Rs.31,000 per month, with a possibility to be increased to Rs.35,000/- as Senior Research Fellowship (SRF).
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 19, 2021.
Capgemini India Tech Challenge 2021 (Virtual) [Prizes Upto Rs. 20L]: Apply by July 19
Registrations are invited for Capgemini India Tech Challenge 2021 (Virtual). The last date of registration is 19 July 2021.
- Eligibility: Participation is open to all tech enthusiasts. If you have a flair for tech innovations, this could be your chance.
- Registration: Interested candidates can register via this page.
Internship Opportunity at Government of NCT of Delhi [5 Vacancies; Stipend Rs. 25k/Month]: Apply by July 20
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Government of NCT of Delhi.
- Duration: The appointment will be made initially for one year which can be extended upto 3 years on satisfactory performance after the approval of the competent authority. The interns will be engaged for a period of six months.
- Eligibility: The candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, preferably in economics/ statistics/ commerce/ mathematics. Desirable: Masters Degree
- Application: The candidates are required to fill up the application form link available here.
TIDE 2.0 EiR Fellowship 2021 by IIT Kanpur [Amount Upto Rs. 4 Lakhs]: Apply by July 20
Government of India’s, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology supported TIDE EiR fellowship provides financial and technical support to students, innovators, and startups with an idea across healthcare, deep tech, IoT, AI/ML, and other similar domains.
- Eligibility: The applicant should be a citizen of India with possession of a government-approved proof of nationality such as a valid Aadhar. passport. voter’s id etc. All Startups and Innovators having a solution around iCT (Information & Communications Technology) can apply.
- Amount: The fellowship aims to sustain an aspiring entrepreneur through their ideation-stage journey for a period of 12 months.
- Application: Apply now through the QR Code above or visit our website and get started on the path to nurturing disruptive technologies through world-class R&D support.
CBSE Expression Series Essay/ Painting/ Poetry Contests 2021 for Class 3-12 Students: Submit by July 20
Submissions are invited for CBSE Expression Series Essay/ Painting/ Poetry Contests 2021 for Class 3-12 Students. The last date of submission is July 20.
- Primary (Class 3 to 5) Paragraph(150 words) / Painting: What do I want to do for my Locality or the Place where I Live? Or The Things I Love about my Country.
- Middle (Class 6 to 8) [Essay(400words)/ Painting/ Poem]: The Achievements of India in the field of Science and Technology. Or How would I contribute to the development of my country?
- Secondary (Class 9 & 10) [Essay(700 words)/Painting/Poem]: Progress of Indian Education Sector after independence. Or Importance of Green Revolution in India’s Economic Development.
- Senior Secondary (Class 11 &12) [Essay(1000words)/Painting/Poem]: India: Challenges Ahead in Becoming Super Power Or Indian Democracy: A Role Model of ‘Unity in Diversity’ for the World.
- Date: Schools shall themselves conduct the Expression Series on the above topics from 30th June to 20th July 2021. Information of the Expression Series should be given to all students.
Graduate Apprenticeship Programme by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Kochi [120 Vacancies]: Apply by July 20
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Kochi Refinery, Ambalamugal, Kochi invites Online application from eligible Graduate holders in Engineering (passed during 2019, 2O2O & 2021), for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
- Qualification: First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized lndian University/lnstitute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- Duration: The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the Graduate Apprenticeship Programme through National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) website or Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Koch website.
Slogan Making Contest for Tokyo Olympics 2020 by MYAS (Govt of India): Submit by July 22
MYAS (Govt of India) invites submission for Slogan Making Contest for Tokyo Olympics 2020. The last date of submission is 22 July 2021.
- Eligibility: The creative participation is open for citizens of India.
- Registration: Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Prizes: 10 Lucky winners will get Olympic fan jersey from MYAS.
World Nature Conservation Day 2021 Essay Competition [Prizes Worth Rs. 7.4k + Certificates]: Submit by July 24
Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the World Nature Conservation Day 2021 Essay Competition. The World Nature Conservation Day 2021 Essay Competition is organised by Green Institute. The theme for the competition is Forests and Livelihoods: Sustaining People and Planet.
- Eligibility: The Competition is open to youths between the ages of 17-30 years
- Submission: The Written submissions have to be sent, latest by 24th July 2021, in electronic format to greeninstituteng[at]gmail.com.
Online Course on Geospatial Modelling for Watershed Management by ISRO & IIRS [Aug 2-6]: Registrations Open
The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing Applications (IIRS) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) are together organizing an Online Course on Geospatial Modelling for Watershed Management from August 2 to 6, 2021.
- Overview of RS and GIS applications in watershed management
- Digital Terrain analysis for watershed characterization
- Geospatial modelling for soil erosion assessment in watershed
- Land Use Planning & Soil and water conservation Measures
- Monitoring of watershed development programs using RS and GIS
- Registration: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
CfP: Conference on Power Systems by IIT Kharagpur [Dec 16-18]: Submit by July 22
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur is organizing an International Conference on Power Systems from December 16 to 18, 2021.
With the theme “Developments towards Inclusive growth for Sustainable and Resilient Grid”, ICPS 2021 will provide an opportunity to discuss various research activities and latest developments in the area of Smart Power System; and help us to generate a road map to move ahead with the necessary pace.
One World Media Global Short Docs Forum 2021: Apply by July 22
The Global Short Docs Forum brings together 12 filmmakers selected from a global call, to attend an intensive online training programme and one-to-one pitch meetings. Over four weeks of masterclasses, workshops and mentoring we take your short doc from conception to commission.
- Eligibility: Open to applications from all over world, with documentary projects up to 30 mins. Special interest in stories that have a social, political or cultural narrative, take a solutions journalism approach or give us a new perspective on the changes we want to see in the world.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
For more such opportunities, keep visiting NoticeBard.com.