NoticeBard brings to you 11 important educational opportunities with deadline up to July 17, 2021. From PhD admissions to fellowships, scholarships to competitions, we have collated all the opportunities at one place. The deadlines for these opportunities are approaching fast. They all close applications in the upcoming week. So apply fast.
Tribal Empowerment Fellowship 2021 by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh [Stipend Upto Rs. 75k/Month]: Apply by July 15
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Tribal Empowerment Fellowship 2021 by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
The Department of Social Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) is dedicated to the development of the Scheduled Tribes in Andhra Pradesh and is mandated to design & implement programs for their integrated development, with an intent to bridge gaps in various development indices between the STs and the larger society.
- Qualification: Masters with minimum 2 years of work experience. At least 60% marks in both Under Graduation and PostGraduation.
- Duration: 2 years with half-yearly performance reviews
- Stipend: Year 1 stipend (Per Month) – Between Rs. 50,000/- to 75,000/-. The stipend shall be modulated based on the candidate’s educational background and relevant work experience.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
Ph.D. & Integrated M.Tech-Ph.D. Admissions 2021 at Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore: Apply by July 13
The Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA), Bangalore invites applications for admission to its Ph.D. and Integrated M.Tech & Ph.D. Admissions for the upcoming academic year.
- Eligibility: Applications are invited from interested students, who expect to complete their M.Sc., Integrated M.Sc. or M.E./ M.Tech. degrees by July 2021 and have qualified through JEST/ GATE/ JRF in NET-CSIR-UGC exam.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 13, 2021.
- Selection: Initial screening will be conducted based on the overall academic performance. Shortlisted candidates may be called for an interview. Original documents of all academic records (mark sheets, certificates, etc.) must be produced upon demand. If any information is found to have been falsified in the online application, it will lead to automatic and immediate disqualification of the candidate.
United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network (UNSDSN) Global Schools Advocates Program 2021-22: Apply by July 14
Applications are invited for the United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network (UNSDSN) Global Schools Advocates Program 2021.
- Eligibility: Teach at any primary or secondary school worldwide (teachers employed through volunteering programs such as UN Volunteers, Fulbright, Teach for All, etc. are also eligible). Possess a high level of English to complete the Advocates Training and engage with the global network. Commit a minimum of 5 hours per week for this role.
- Benefits: Free training course on the SDGs and Education for Sustainable Development; Ability to join an incredible network of like-minded teachers working to implement activities and lessons on the SDGs within their classrooms; Opportunity to serve as a Mentor Advocate for future cohorts; Certificate of Completion granted after the completion of the entire program; Monthly online professional development workshops and conversations with experts on the SDGs and education.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
NASA CineSpace Short Film Competition 2021 [Prizes of Rs. 19L]: Submit by July 14
Submissions are invited for NASA CineSpace Short Film Competition 2021. The last date of application submission is 14 July 2021.
The competition offers creators around the world a chance to share their films inspired by and using NASA imagery, enabling curiosity and fostering creative relationships at the intersection of art and science. Submissions featuring real NASA footage from 60 years of space exploration will be judged on creativity, innovation and attention to detail.
- Eligibility: Filmmakers of all experience levels from around the world are welcome to submit their films for consideration. The competition is inclusive of all genres, including narrative, documentary, comedy, drama, animation, experimental and others.
- Prizes: The Selection Committee and Competition Judges (collectively the “Jury”) will award the following prizes:
- Grand Prize: USD $10,000
- Second Prize: USD $5,000
- Third Prize: USD $3,000
- Special Categories: Educational Film That Best Highlights Impacts of Space and Science: USD $4,000 & Film That Best Depicts Unity and Inclusion in Science: USD $4,000.
- Submission: The competition is inclusive of all genres, including narrative, documentary, comedy, drama, animation, experimental and others. Films will be submitted to the content creation platform Tongal.
Project Internship at Anna University, TN [2 Positions]: Walk-in-Interview on July 15
Applications are invited for the post of Project Internship to work on the research project funded by DST, New Delhi at AUKBC Research Centre, Anna University, MIT Campus, Chennai.
- Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech (Life Sciences, Engineering) Experience in Zebrafish handling is preferable.
- Stipend: For candidates with B.Tech Degree: Rs. 10,000/- per month, For candidates with M.Sc/ M.Tech: Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Interview: Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 15th July 2021 at Dr. Jhansi Nathan, INSPIRE Faculty, AUKBC Research Centre, Anna University, MIT Campus, Chennai. Candidates are requested to carry their full Biodata with at least two references.
HackRx 2.0: Annual Hackathon by Bajaj Finserv [Prizes Worth Rs. 10 L + Internship Opportunity]: Register by July 15
Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the HackRx 2.0: Annual Hackathon organized by Bajaj Finserv.
HackRx is the Annual Hackathon hosted by Bajaj Finserv where you get a stage for competing against the brightest of geeks, while being mentored by top leaders from the industry for developing solutions that matter.
- Eligibility: Open for students only.
- Prizes: First Prize: 1,00,000 INR, Second Prize: 50,000 INR, Third Prize: 25,000 INR & A chance to win Internships / Full Time Roles at Bajaj Finserv.
- Registration: Interested participants can register for the hackathon through this link.
National Entrance Screening Test (NEST 2021) for 5-Year Integrated M.Sc at NISER Bhubaneswar & Univ. of Mumbai [Exam on Aug 14]: Apply by July 15
National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is a compulsory test for students seeking admission to National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS), Mumbai. Both NISER and UM-DAE CEBS were set up by Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India in 2007.
- Eligibility: Candidates in the Unreserved and OBC categories must have been born on or after August 01, 2001. The age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST/ Divyangjan candidates. Class XII qualifying examination must have passed in either 2019 or 2020. Candidates appearing in 2021 are also eligible. (Where only Letter Grade is given by the Board, a certificate from the Board specifying equivalent percentage marks will be required. In the absence of such a certificate the decision of the respective Admission Committees will be final.). At least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent grade) in Class XII examination from any recognized Board in India. For Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates and for Divyangjan candidates, the minimum requirement is 55%.
JOB POST: Sub-Inspector of Police at Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB) [477 Vacancies]: Apply by July 15
Applications are invited for Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination-2021 for Recruitment of 477 posts of Sub-Inspector of Police on Contractual basis in Odisha Police Under Home Department, Government of Odisha.
- Education Qualification: The candidates must have passed Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here for Official notification for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police at Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB).
World Bank Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP) 2022 [Stipend Available]: Apply by July 15
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the World Bank Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP) 2022.
The World Bank and IFC have merged their respective Young Professionals Programs into one World Bank Group Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP).
- Eligibility: To be considered for the WBG YPP, applicants must:
- Be born on or after October 1, 1989
- Have a master’s or doctoral degree
- Specialize in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas
- Demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level
- Be fluent in English
- The Bank’s Group recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest caliber, on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries or countries of operations.
- Benefits: The WBG YPP offers a competitive salary and benefits package as part of a 5-year term contract.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the WBG YPP through this link.
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021) Phase 2 by Wipro [Stipend Starts from Rs. 15k/Month]: Apply by July 15
Applications are invited for the Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021) Phase 2 by Wipro.
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- Eligibility: Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA or Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics. Passing year 2021 only.
- Salary: 1st year Stipend – 15,000 + 488 (ESI), 2nd year Stipend- 17,000 + 553 (ESI), 3rd year Stipend- 19,000 + 618 (ESI) & Fourth Year : 23,000
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021) Phase 2 by Wipro.
Fulbright-Nehru Academic & Professional Excellence Fellowships 2022-23: Apply by July 15
Applications are now invited for the Fulbright-Nehru Academic & Professional Excellence Fellowships 2022-23. The Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships aim to provide Indian faculty, researchers, and professionals the opportunity to teach, conduct research, or carry out a combination of teaching and research at a U.S. institution. Depending on the U.S. host institution, it is likely that the grantee may contribute towards developing a curriculum and conducting workshops and seminars.
- Eligibility: In addition to the General Prerequisites:
- faculty/ researchers must have a Ph.D. degree or equivalent published work with at least five years of relevant teaching/research experience;
- professionals outside academe must have a master’s degree or equivalent published work with recognized professional standing and at least five years relevant experience;
- the applicant should upload a recent significant publication (copy of paper/ article) in the online application (not exceeding 30 pages); and
- if the applicant is employed, s/he must follow the instructions carefully regarding the employer’s endorsement. The employer must indicate that leave will be granted for the fellowship period. The applicant must obtain the endorsement from the appropriate administrative authority on the Letter of Support from the Home Institution.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 15, 2021.
Click here for full details of Fulbright-Nehru Academic & Professional Excellence Fellowships 2022-23.
For more such opportunities, keep visiting NoticeBard.com.