NoticeBard brings to you 11 important educational opportunities of July 1st week with the deadline up to July 10, 2021. From PhD admissions to fellowships, scholarships to competitions, we have collated all the opportunities at one place. The deadlines for these opportunities are approaching fast. They all close applications in the upcoming week. So apply fast.
Ph.D. Admissions 2021 at NIT Rourkela: Apply by July 7
Applications are invited online from eligible candidates for admission to Ph.D. Program of the Institute in Autumn (July) Semester of the Academic Year 2021-22.
Admissions will be given preferably to the applicants who are eligible for Institute fellowship or have qualified for external fellowships. However, admission may also be considered without fellowship. Students with an external fellowship like JRF-NET are especially encouraged to apply.
- Eligibility: The minimum qualification required for admission to Ph.D. programs in Engineering, Science, Planning & Architecture, Management, and Humanities & Social Sciences is one of the following: M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm./ M.Arch./ M.Des. in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks or 1st class in both B.Tech. (M.Sc./ B.Pharm./ MCA or equivalent) and M.Tech. levels from a recognized Technical Institute or University. B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharm./ MCA/ B.Arch. or equivalent in relevant discipline with CGPA of 7.0 or 65 percent marks.
- Amount: Candidates admitted to the Ph.D. program will be eligible for a fellowship of Rs. 31,000/- for the 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 35,000 for the next 3 years.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- via SBI Collect. The last date to apply is July 7, 2021.
Amazon Online Coding Challenge for Women [Prizes Worth Rs. 55k]: Register by July 4
Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the Amazon Online Coding Challenge for Women.
Amazon strive to be a top employer for diverse talent and to make Amazon a place where these leaders want to grow their careers. They continue to invest in programs to help more women advance in technology-focused roles.
This is an opportunity for women coders out there to come and showcase their coding skills. By participating in this challenge you will have a chance to win exciting prizes and explore exciting tech careers at Amazon.
- Eligibility: Women Developers across PAN India having 6 months+ experience.
- Registration: Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
Start-Up Incubation Program by IISER Mohali: Register by July 4
IISER Mohali invites applications for the Start-Up Incubation Program at the institute.
IISER Startup Incubation Program at the TBI IISER Mohali strives to promote entrepreneurs in new technology & new application areas. It allows potential start-ups, existing start-ups, SMEs, and investors to solve problems with venture potential, such as fostering innovation, conducting R&D activities, technologies, novel products, comprehensive solutions, and launching new projects.
- Program Structure: Phase 1: A three-week workshop to train and direct start-ups in turning their ideas to profitable businesses. Phase 2: Following the three-work workshop (Phase-1), the start-ups will be linked to i-RISE program for long-term incubation.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Integrated M.Tech.-Ph.D. Admissions 2021 at ARIES, Uttarakhand: Apply by July 4
The Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES), Uttarakhand invites applications for the Integrated M.Tech.-Ph.D. Admissions 2021 at the institute.
The Degree will be awarded by the University of Calcutta. The duration of M.Tech course work will be of 2 years divided into 4 semesters. After successful completion of the M.Tech course, a student can opt for registration for PhD (Tech.) programme, subjected to a selection procedure and minimum cut-off grade.
- Eligibility: M.Sc./ BE/ B-Tech with minimum 55% marks for General/ OBC and 50% for SC/ ST. A Post-graduation degree should be from a UGC-recognized college/ University. The candidate should have passed M.Sc/ BE/ B-Tech. on or after 2019. Students who are appearing in M.Sc./ BE/ B-Tech final year exam can appear before the interview, but, if selected have to furnish proof of M.Sc./ BE/ B-Tech qualification at the time of joining.
- Fellowship: In the third year of the Programme, students who qualify for continuation in the programme leading to the Ph.D (Tech.) degree will begin research work at ARIES. They will be paid fellowship of Rs. 31,000/-pm beginning the third year, and Rs. 35,000/-pm beginning the fifth year of the programme. The normal duration of the programme will be 6 years, including the minimum 2 years for the Masters’ Degree. The candidates would satisfy all the administrative requirements of the University and submit their Ph.D. thesis to the University of Calcutta.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 4, 2021.
Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2021 by The University of Sydney [Scholarship Amount Upto Rs. 3 Cr, 28 Scholars]: Apply by July 4
Students who are interested to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of Sydney are eligible for this scholarship.
A total of 28 scholarships will be awarded to the selected students with a value of up to AUD 40,000 each for a specific duration. The aim of this scholarship is to support Indian students and foster the university’s engagement with India. This program intends to foster the engagement between the University and India in our investment in research, collaboration with industry partners, and deepening the commitment to education for students to achieve their full potential.
$500,000 worth of scholarships is available for commencing Indian students to help strengthen their bond with India.
- Eligibility: Must be a citizen and current resident of India. Must have received an unconditional offer of admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree from the University of Sydney.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship through this link.
British Council Future Leaders Connect Program 2021: Apply by July 5
Applications are invited for the British Council Future Leaders Connect Program 2021. Future Leaders Connect is a pioneering policy and leadership programme for exceptional individuals from around the world, who are aged between 25 and 35.
- Eligibility: Living in one of our participating countries (Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Ukraine, UK (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales). Aged between 25 and 35 (at the start of the programme). Able to speak and understand English (no official qualification is required, but you must be able to speak English to IELTS level 7 or equivalent).
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the British Council Future Leaders Connect Program 2021.
Call for Applications: Electronic Hardware Start-ups for the 3rd Open Challenge Program by STPI: Submit by July 6
Applications are invited from Electronic Hardware Start-ups for the 3rd Open Challenge Program by STPI for the year 2021. The last date of submission is 6 July 2021.
- Eligibility: IoT OpenLab invites the proposals/applications from Electronic Hardware Start-ups who would like to use T & M equipment, tools, sample bank of electronics, etc.
- Application: Interested candidates can login via this page.
French Institutes for Advanced Study (FIAS) Fellowship Programme 2022-23 [17 Positions; Fully Funded]: Apply by July 6
The French Institutes for Advanced Study Fellowship Programme (FIAS) offers 10-month fellowships in the five Institutes of Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier and Nantes. It welcomes applications from high-level international scholars and scientists primarily in the fields of the social sciences and the humanities (SSH). For the 2022-2023 academic year, FIAS offers 17 fellowship positions in Paris.
- Eligibility: FIAS awards fellowships to outstanding researchers of all career levels, from postdoctoral researchers to senior scientists. The minimum requirement is a PhD + 2 years of research experience at the time of the application. Exception will be made for scholars with a Master + 6 years of full-time research experience after the degree (PhD training will not be considered in the calculation of experience).
- Application: Applications are submitted online via this link.
AICTE-Visvesvaraya Best Teacher Award 2021 [Cash Prize of Rs 25k/ Teacher, 20 Awards]: Apply July 7
Applications are invited for AICTE-Visvesvaraya Best Teacher Award 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Eligibility: Regular teachers/ faculties working in AICTE approved Degree level and Polytechnic institutions. Applicants upper age limit for faculties to be nominated for award is as follows-Assistant Prof and lecturers – not beyond 40 years of age, Associate Prof /HOD Polytechnic- not beyond 50 years of age, Professor/Principal Polytechnic – not beyond 60 years of age as on the last date for application.
- Application: Interested candidates can register here.
- Awards: An Award (cash prize) of Rs. 25,000/- (per teacher) along with a medal and certificate of excellence to be given to 20 teachers.
PhD Position at BITS Pilani [Stipend Rs. 31k/Month]: Apply by July 7
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the a Ph.D. position with Dr. Chalapathi, Assistant Professor, BITS-Pilani Campus, Rajasthan.
- Eligibility: Dr. Chalapathi is currently looking for full-time Ph.D. student to work on the following domains: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles or Drones- Security, other communication protocols, 5G- network slicing and other areas, Internet of Things, Edge Computing and Machine Learning, Other vibrant topics in Embedded Systems.
- Qualification: M.E. in Embedded Systems/ Computer Science from an institute of repute with a CGPA of at least 7.5 or 75% (in percentage system)
- Application: The candidate can apply using the Google form available here.
- Stipend: Rs. 31,000 per month + performance related stipend top-ups are available
- Duration: The stipend is available for 5 years (maximum). However, the candidate will be encouraged to complete his Ph.D. quickly.
PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning by E&ICT Academy, NIT Warangal [Online]: Apply Now!
Upskill yourself with the world’s top-rated AI & ML program. Propel your career towards a better job and salary with the most sought after expertise in the current landscape: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Eligibility: Candidates with the following prerequisites can apply for this Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Course: Should have studied PCM in 10+2, Any undergraduate degree holder like BCA, B.Tech, B.E, B.Sc etc., Any diploma holder with basic programming knowledge can also apply.
For more such opportunities, keep visiting NoticeBard.com.