Are you looking to enhance your skills via Online Courses for Students in 2022? Then check out all the details for the same here. From engineering to business, science to social science students, we all collaborated all the amazing online courses to opt for in 2022.
Online courses like- Digital Marketing, Creative writing, IT Support, Public speaking and others are trending this year. Check out amazing Online Courses for Students in 2022 below:
Online Courses for Students in 2022
1. Online Google IT Support Professional Certificate Course [6 Months]: Register Now!
In this 5-course certificate program, you’ll prepare for an entry-level job in IT support through an innovative curriculum developed by Google. 80% of Google IT Support Professional Certificate learners in the U.S. report a career impact within 6 months, such as finding a new job, getting a raise, or starting a new business. The program is part of Grow with Google, a Google initiative to help create economic opportunities for all.
- Gain skills required to succeed in an entry-level IT capacity
- Learn how to provide end-to-end customer support, ranging from identifying problems to troubleshooting and debugging
- Learn to perform day-to-day IT support tasks including computer assembly, wireless networking, installing programs, and customer service
- Learn to use systems including Linux, Domain Name Systems, Command-Line Interface, and Binary Code.
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User
- System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Security: Defence against the Digital Dark Arts
- Skills: Debugging, Encryption Algorithms and Techniques, Customer Service, Network Protocols, Cloud Computing, Binary Code, Customer Support, Linux, Troubleshooting, Domain Name System (DNS), Ipv4 and Network Model.
2. Online Course on Digital Marketing Strategy by University of Edinburgh [8 Weeks]: Enroll Now
Digital marketing is a major component of marketing today. This course will equip you with practical digital marketing skills to help you build your business.
You will learn about the digital marketing landscape and how digital technologies can be used to help businesses identify opportunities and minimize risk. Case studies will be used to demonstrate how digital supports business objectives, and how it can set enterprise apart.
- Understand why digital marketing matters today
- Understand changes in the digital landscape
- Learn how to create innovative and impactful content
- Learn how to create and use consumer personas
- Conduct a competitor audit and analysis
- Develop your own digital marketing strategy
- Week 1: Why digital matters?
- Week 2: The impact of digital on product
- Week 3: The impact of digital on value proposition
- Week 4: Changes in technology a marketer has to be aware of
- Week 5: Digital policies
- Week 6: The persona and its journey
- Week 7: Competitor analysis
- Week 8: Final Project: Digital Marketing Strategy development
- Fee: ₹15,039 for Verified track
- Duration: Estimated 8 weeks (4–6 hours per week)
3. Online Certificate Course on IPR Law and Practice by Lawctopus Law School [Batch: Jan 5 – Mar 30]: Register by Dec 25!
With the rapidly developing technology and inventions and the increasing number of businesses, every year, protection and enforcement of intellectual property have become of utmost importance. The legal community is and will play a big role in safeguarding the rights of the creators, businesses and inventors.
Theoretically sound, and practically wholesome this course will tell you all you need to know to begin developing your interest, expertise, and practice in IP Laws.
- Modules: Patent Module, Trademarks module and Copyrights module
- Fee: The course fees of Rs. 9900 is a tiny fraction of what you will learn and earn after doing this course.
Register for the course by clicking here.
4. Online Certificate Course on Legal Research and Writing by Lawctopus Law School [Jan 5 – Feb 28]: Register by Dec 25!
Developed after months of planning and research, feedback, and improvisation, this course by Lawctopus Law School aims to teach law students, young professionals, and academicians the fundamentals of legal research and writing.
Every legal person, whether you are a student, a corporate lawyer, or an academician needs to have strong legal research and writing skills. It’s a skill you cannot live without!
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of law
- Faculty members in the fields of law, social sciences, and business wishing to strengthen their basics of legal research and writing
- Young lawyers (both litigators and those working in law firms)
- Students of other streams interested in gaining legal research and writing skills
- Duration: 8 weeks.
- Course fee: Rs. 4800 (inclusive of GST)
5. Online Course on Drug Development Product Management by University of California San Diego [3 Months]: Register Now
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies are spending years and millions of dollars developing drugs or promising new biologics, all with the hopes of saving or enhancing patients’ lives. This specialization will provide you with a 30,000 feet view of the entire process of drug discovery and development.
- Skills: Marketing, Drug Regulations, Drug Discovery, Clinical Trials, Pharmacology, Drug Development, Clinical Development, Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Research and Clinical Trial Design.
- Drug Discovery: In this course you will learn the drug discovery process up to the filing of an Initial New Drug Application or IND. Each week you will learn the steps that a pharmaceutical or biotech company goes through to discover a new therapeutic drug.
- Drug Development: In this course you will learn the different stages of clinical development as well as the regulatory including but not limited to, an Investigational New Drug Application (IND), New Drug Application (NDA), and product labeling.
- Drug Commercialization: This course will cover pharmacoeconomic, marketing strategy, intellectual property strategy, portfolio management, managed markets and strategic alliances. It will also have a lecture case study from startup to success.
6. Online Course on Introduction to Deep Earth Science by Tokyo Tech [5 Weeks]: Register Now
This course is an introduction to earth science, focusing on the deep earth. We will learn how temperature and chemical compositions inside the Earth are inferred from limited observations combined with laboratory experiments.
We will also explore the fate of water on the early Earth related to advanced research questions. Upon finishing this course, you will learn how scientists interpret the unknown and use the scientific method to address immeasurable research challenges.
- Eligibility: Secondary school (high school) chemistry, physics, Basic mathematics concepts.
- Chemical compositions and dynamics inside the earth
- Internal temperature of the earth and how it is estimated
- Theory on Plate tectonics and how these plates glide over the mantle
- Water inside the deep earth as an example of advanced Earth science research
- How to apply multidisciplinary scientific methods to understand what can’t be seen directly
- Duration: 5 Weeks (1–2 hours per week).
- Week 1. Introduction to the solid Earth
- Week 2. Plate Tectonics
- Week 3. Chemical composition of our planet
- Week 4. Temperature inside the Earth
- Week 5. Earth’s water
7. Course on Wind Energy by Technical University of Denmark [Online, 36 Hours]: Enroll Now
This course gives an overview of key aspects in wind energy engineering. Whether you are looking for general insight in this green technology or your ambition is to pursue a career in wind energy engineering, ‘Wind Energy’ is an excellent starting point.
Experts located in the wind pioneering country of Denmark will take you on a tour through the most fundamental disciplines of wind energy research such as wind measurements and resource assessment, aerodynamics, wind turbine technology, structural mechanics, materials, financial and electrical systems.
- Skills: Wind Energy, Materials, Wind Power and Wind Energy Engineering
- Introduction to wind energy
- Wind resources
- Test and measurements
- Wind turbine technology
- Structural mechanics
- Duration: Approx. 36 hours to complete
8. Online Course on Methods and Statistics in Social Sciences by University of Amsterdam [10 Months]: Enroll Now
This Specialization covers research methods, design and statistical analysis for social science research questions. In the final Capstone Project, you’ll apply the skills you learned by developing your own research question, gathering data, and analyzing and reporting on the results using statistical methods.
- Skills: Statistics, Statistical Inference, R Programming, Qualitative Research, Confidence Interval, Statistical Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis and Analysis Of Variance (ANOVA).
- Syllabus: Quantitative Methods, Qualitative Research Methods, Basic Statistics, Inferential Statistics and Methods and Statistics in Social Science.
- Duration: Approximately 10 months to complete
9. Online Course on Dynamic Public Speaking by University of Washington [5 Months]: Enroll Now!
Good speaking is your most enduring job skill. This four-course specialization will provide you with the instruction, experience, and practice to develop and deliver compelling presentations. Drawing from the established knowledge in communication, rhetoric, linguistics, and argumentation, each course balances proven ideas with lots of speech practice.
- Substantial increase your confidence and presence as a dynamic speaker.
- Develop delivery techniques for voice, movement, and gesture that engage audiences.
- Prepare effective speeches for various purposes (informative, persuasive, praise), occasions (workplace, special events, etc.), and audiences.
- Master speechwriting techniques for storytelling, argument, style, topic framing, and discussing evidence.
- Introduction to Public Speaking
- Speaking to inform: Discussing complex ideas with clear explanations and dynamic slides
- Speaking to persuade: Motivating audiences with solid arguments and moving language
- Speaking to Inspire: Ceremonial and Motivational Speeches
- Skills: Communication, Presentation, Speech, Public Speaking and Confidence.
- Duration: Approximately 5 months to complete.
10. Online Course on Creative Writing by Wesleyan University [6 Months]: Register Now!
This Specialization covers elements of three major creative writing genres: short story, narrative essay, and memoir. You will master the techniques that good writers use to compose a bracing story, populated with memorable characters in an interesting setting, written in a fresh descriptive style. You will analyze and constructively evaluate peer writing. In the Capstone, you will draft, rewrite, and complete a substantial original story in the genre of your choosing.
- Skills: Short Story Writing, Fiction Writing, Creativity, Copy Editing.
- Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot
- Creative Writing: The Craft of Character
- Creative Writing: The Craft of Setting and Description
- Creative Writing: The Craft of Style
- Duration: Approximately 6 months to complete
11. Course on Fundamentals of Accounting by University of Illinois [Online, 6 Months]: Enroll Now!
In this Specialization, you will learn the fundamentals of both of these purposes of accounting. More specifically, you will understand the financial statements that managers create, and be able to interpret and analyze these statements to assess the financial position of the organization.
- Skills: Income Statement, Cost, Financial Statement, Balance Sheet, Accounting, Accounting Terminology and Financial Ratio.
- Understanding Financial Statements: Company Position
- Understanding Financial Statements: Company Performance
- Accounting for Business Decision Making: Measurement and Operational Decisions
- Accounting for Business Decision Making: Strategy Assessment and Control
- Fundamentals of Accounting Capstone
- Duration: Approximately 6 months to complete
For more Amazing Online Courses for Students in 2022, keep visiting NoticeBard.com.
You may also be interested in: