NoticeBard brings to you 10 Important Educational Opportunities of this Week with Deadline Upto Sep 5. From admissions to fellowships, scholarships to competitions, we have collated all the opportunities at one place. The deadlines for these opportunities are approaching fast. They all close applications in the upcoming week. So apply fast.
1. Capgemini Pooled Campus Drive for Engineering / MCA Freshers: Register by Sep 1
Applications are invited from Engineering / MCA Freshers for the Capgemini Pooled Campus Drive. Capgemini SE is a French multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Paris, France. Capgemini has over 270,000 employees in over 50 countries, of whom nearly 125,000 are in India.
- Eligibility: Should be graduating in 2021 / graduated in 2021. Should have 60% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters), and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ ME / MTech.
- Registration: Interested applicants can register for the campus through this link.
- Dates to register: Aug 23, 2021 to Sep 1, 2021.
2. CERN Junior Fellowship Programme 2021 at Geneva [Stipend Upto Rs. 5.3 L]: Apply by Sep 1
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of CERN Junior Fellowship Programme 2021 at Geneva. The European Organization for Nuclear Research, known as CERN derived from the name Conseil européen pour la recherche nucléaire), is a European research organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world.
- Eligibility: You are a national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State (https://home.cern/about/member-states).. You have graduated, or are about to graduate (within six months from the date of the committee), with a university degree (BSc or MSc level) and have no more than 4 years’ relevant experience after obtaining your degree. Kindly note that experience prior to the latest obtained degree will not be taken into account for the calculation of your overall years of experience.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply via this page.
- Benefits: An employment contract for between 6 months (minimum) up to a maximum of 36 months. A stipend ranging from 5,305 to 6,586 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
3. Summer School Essay Competition 2021 by Cambridge & Oxford [The Immerse Education]: Submit by Sep 1
The Immerse Education (Immerse Summer School in Oxford & Cambridge) is inviting submissions for its Essay Competition for the year 2021. The Immerse Education Essay Competition offers applicants the opportunity to win a 100% scholarship to participate in an Immerse summer programme.
- Eligibility: Students of all nationalities who will be aged 13-18 during the summer of 2022.
- Submission: Interested and eligible candidates can submit entries via this page.
- Prizes: First place winners will be awarded a 100% scholarship to study their chosen subject with Immerse. There will be 10 first place winners across the Immerse Education Competitions. Runners up will be awarded partial scholarships of up to 70% to study their chosen subject with Immerse.
4. Management Trainee Scheme 2021 at Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) [40 Vacancies; Multiple Locations]: Apply by Sep 2
Applications are invited for the Management Trainee Scheme 2021 at Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL).
Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL) was promoted by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra and shifted to General Administration Department (GAD), Government of Maharashtra, India on January 05, 2018 and was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Eligibility: MKCL invites applications for Management Trainee positions from MBAs passed in the year 2019 or 2020 (Candidates appearing or passed in the year 2021 should NOT apply) and with Engineering Graduation preferably in computer engineering / IT / E&TC with good scholastic background, high mental ability, quantitative aptitude, sound foundations in computing and office automation tools.
- Location: The position for Project Associate is for Pune / Navi Mumbai / Patna / Panchkula / Bhubaneswar location.
- Application: Candidates will have to apply online by visiting MKCL’s career page from August 2, 2021.
- Salary: The annual CTC for Project Associates is INR 5,03,354/-
5. IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarships 2021-2023 [350 Students]: Apply by Sep 2
Applications are invited for IDFC First Bank MBA Scholarships 2021-2023. The last date of application is 2 September 2021.
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA scholarship is a need-based scholarship where INR 2,00,000 is granted for two years of full-time MBA education to students that have secured admissions in B-schools on their own merit and have a family income of less than 6 lakhs per annum. This scholarship aims to make post-graduate education in Business studies accessible to those who are meritorious but are unable to afford it due to financial constraints.
- Eligibility: The student must be an Indian national and enrolled for a two-year full-time MBA 2021-23 batch, or its equivalent in an Indian university or college that is part of the programme. Must come from a family that has gross annual income from all sources less than or equal to Rs 6 lakhs per annum.
- Application: Eligible students can apply for the scholarship by visiting IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship 2021-23 and accessing the application on this link.
- Amount: The selected MBA students will be awarded a scholarship sum of INR 2,00,000 (INR 1 lakh/year) over the duration of their 2 years MBA program.
6. Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology (HSCSIT) Fellowship Programme [Stipend Available]: Apply by Sep 3
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology (HSCSIT) Fellowship Programme.
- Eligibility: M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any of the subjects in above broad subject areas with minimum 55% marks; and should have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) held on 15.12.2019 & 27.12.2019. Candidates availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source will not be eligible.
- Application: Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
- Salary: Candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) will be given fellowship at par with CSIR/UGC in case they are not availing fellowship from CSIR/UGC for some valid reason i.e. Rs.31,000/- per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs.35,000/- for Senior Research Fellow (SRF).
7. Emotions Matter Fellowship 2021 by Light Up- EMF, New Delhi [10 Months]: Apply by Sep 5
Light Up invites applications for Emotions Matter Fellowship 2021. The last date of application submission is 5 September 2021.
This fellowship aims to provide an opportunity to co-facilitate this process by contributing towards the development of socio-emotional skills and the prevention of behavioural challenges in children from various communities that often lead to the early onset of mental health complications.
- Eligibility: Graduate from a recognised university in Education, Management or Arts. Ongoing degree from a recognised university in Education, Management or Arts
- Duration: 10 Months
- Application: Interested candidates can register for the fellowship via this page.
8. Design a Logo/ Symbol for Brand India by MyGov [Prizes Upto Rs. 60 k]: Submit by Sep 5
Submissions are invited for Design a Logo/ Symbol for Brand India by MyGov. The last date of application is 5 September.
The contest is for designing a logo/symbol for the ‘Brand India’ campaign. The logo is expected to be used extensively as the face of the ‘Brand India’ campaign keeping in mind the international audience.
- Submission: Interested candidates can register and submit entries via this page.
- Prizes: First Prize: Rs. 25,000/-, Second Prize: Rs. 15,000/- & Third Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
9. UGC NET Dec 2020 and June 2021 [Exam from Oct 6-12]: Apply by Sep 5
Applications are open for UGC NET Dec 2020 and June 2021. The last date of online application submission is 5 September 2021.
Due to the postponement of December 2020 UGC-NET in view of COVID-19, the schedule of June 2021 UGCNET has been delayed. In order to regularize the UGC-NET examination cycles, the National Testing Agency (NTA), with the concurrence of UGC, has merged both UGC-NET of December 2020 and June 2021 cycles so that they be conducted together in CBT mode. The Application process is therefore being reopened for the new applicants to fill in and submit their forms.
- Interested candidates can fill application form here.
10. Call for Proposals: Development of Electric Vehicles (EVs) Sub-Systems by Govt of India: Submit by Sep 5
Submissions are invited for Development of Electric Vehicles (EVs) Sub-Systems for the year 2021. The last date of submission is 5 September.
To develop the Electric Vehicle sub-systems in the areas of Electric motor, controller, converters Chargers etc, ranging from small to Large vehicles etc., indigenously. The expected outcome i.e. technology/product has to be cost effective, quality competitive and ready for commercialization.
- Submission: Proposals as per format (given at link and Terms and Conditions given at link may be submitted by 05.09.2021 through email.
Keep visiting NoticeBard.com for more such opportunities on a regular basis.