The Urban Ladder Scholarship Essay Contest is held twice a year. This bi-annual scholarship is awarded every semester to a talented student currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate course. To apply for this scholarship, submit an essay on the below subject:
“Should marketing change its narrative in an era of information overload and a heightened sense of sustainability? Can honest communication work to a brand’s favour? Why and how should a brand take a revised stand in this changing scenario?”
Your essay will be graded based on your understanding of marketing, including (but not restricted to) – brands that are differentiating themselves, trends in consumption of storytelling and data, and the future landscape of marketing.
- A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to one applicant every semester.
- The winning submission will be announced on Jan 7, 2019, and the winner will be notified by email.
- The winner has until Jan 20, 2019, to claim the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded by cheque on or before Feb 5, 2019.
- Your essay must be between 750-1000 words in length.
- You must provide a valid university email ID with your application.
- Your essay must be submitted using the form.
Submission Deadline: December 20, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.