Union Public Service Commission invites online recruitment applications for recruitment by selection to the following posts:
- One Economic Officer, Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices, Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare (SC-01).
- One Superintending Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscription), Archaeological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture (UR-01).
- One Junior Interpreter (Chinese), Ministry of External Affairs (ST-01).
- One Junior Interpreter (Japanese), Ministry of External Affairs (UR-01).
- Twenty-Seven Specialist Grade-III, (Microbiology), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (SC-05, ST-05, OBC-12, UR-05).
- Ten Economic Officer, Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office, NITI Aayog (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-02, UR-05).
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ora) through ora website is 23:59 on 14.09.2017.
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is upto 23:59 on 15.09.2017.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms.
They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.