Sathyabama University, formerly known as Sathyabama Engineering College was established in 1987 by Col. Dr. Jeppiaar.
The University has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council
(NAAC) and ISO 9001: 2008 Certiﬁcation for Professional Quality Management Practices. The University has undertaken various Sponsored and Collaborative Research and Development projects funded by national organizations such as Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) etc.
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell has been restructured and positioned in the Administrative Block with effect from December, 2016.
Its functions includes arranging periodic quality related workshops, academic auditing, feedback from the stake holders, etc for the continuous improvement in overall performance of our University.
Themes of the Conference
- Preparation for NAAC Audit – Autonomous Institutions, Affiliated Colleges, Deemed Universities.
- Internal and External Academic Auditing – Parameters, Formats, Experts — Efﬁcient usage of outcome.
- Identiﬁcation of new strategies for enhancement of quality for both teaching methodology and evaluation.
- Setting up of suitable Mechanisms to monitor the Quality Enhancement of Faculty members and students.
- Bridging between industry and academia.
- Special session on sharing the best practices followed in the respective institutions – Best team will be awarded
Note: Entry and exit level questionnaire on NAAC related process and terminologies is also planned for the participants.
All participants are requested to register with the registration fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Drat drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Sathyabama University” payable at Chennai. The DD along with the registration form should reach the Convener on or before April 25th, 2017.
Local Participants can make use of University Buses. Accommodation for outstation participants can be availed on request ﬁrst cum ﬁrst serve basis.
For more information, please follow this link.