About the Programme
Obama Foundation is looking for people from around the world who are already making a difference – in civil society, in government, in the private sector, or as entrepreneurs.
You will have an opportunity to earn a Master of Arts in International Development and Policy (MA-IDP) at Harris Public Policy and receive a full scholarship that includes access to exceptional programming outside of the classroom.
Emerging leaders from around the world who meet the following criteria:
- Significant work experience (typically 3-5 years or more) and professional accomplishments with a clear trajectory of increasing impact.
- Demonstrated record of community service or working for the public good, either through a full-time professional role or significant engagement outside of primary employment.
- Possess a clear focus on a global challenge or policy issue.
- A clear commitment to return to and reinvest your new skills in your community after the program concludes.
How to apply
Apply online at this link for the Harris MA-IDP and the Obama Foundation Scholarship.
- Applications are due Tuesday, April 10, 2018.
- Notifications of admission and scholarship decisions to be released on Thursday, May 31, 2018.
- Candidates have until Sunday, July 1, 2018 to confirm this acceptance.
- Leadership Development Week (for scholarship recipients) begins late summer. (Date TBD)
- Harris Welcome Week begins Monday, September 27, 2018.
- Classes begin Monday, October 1, 2018.
For full details, please view the official link given here.