The National Conference on GST & Other Financial Reforms Post Liberalisation is being conducted by the Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi on October 14, 2017. The Union Railway Minister, Shri Suresh Prabhu will be the Chief Guest for this event.
The objective of this event is to facilitate meaningful discussion and expression of thoughts
through research, write-ups and scenarios on GST, Insolvency & Banckruptcy code and other financial reforms, post liberalisation.
Call for Papers
Submission of conceptual/ empirical research papers, articles and case studies in management and allied disciplines are invited from academicians, students and practitioners for oral and poster presentation.
Authors are encouraged to submit papers on the conference theme including, but not restricted to the following:
- Taxation in independent India- problems and progress.
- Importance of GST in Digital India
- GST- a global phenomenon
- Challenges and issues of GST
- Impact of GST on Supply Chain Management.
- Impact of GST on Infrastructure Projects.
- Impact of GST on manufacturing, service and trade industry
- Impact of GST on international trade.
- Impact of GST on FDI.
- GST and price stability in India.
- Impact of GST on Indian economy.
- GST- one Tax one Nation
- Bankruptcy Code
- Other financial reforms
Top three submissions will be selected by the jury and awarded a Trophy. Quality papers shall be considered for publication in peer-reviewed journals and a conference specific book (Sage Publishers).
- Nature of Papers: Conceptual Papers/ Empirical Papers/ Theoretical Papers/ Working
Papers/ Case Studies
- Format: MS-Word, Times New Roman (TNR), Size 12, line spacing 1.5
- Cover Page: Title, Author(s) affiliation(s).
- Contact Details: E-mail ID & Phone No
- Abstract & Key Words: 1000 words.
- Referencing: APA Style
Papers and Articles must contain an abstract of maximum 1000 words, which should include purpose of the research, methodology, major results, implications, and key
However, Articles/Case Studies from practitioners may include business context, analytical problem, proposed solution & insights.
All submissions should be done to the below mentioned email addresses.
The acceptance of the paper for presentation in the conference will be conveyed to the author(s) by the end of September, 2017 or a week after submission date, whichever is earlier.
- Submission of Paper Abstract: 18th September 2017
- Submission of Full Paper: 27th September 2017
- Conference Date: 14th October 2017
Industry and professional: Rs 1000
Academicians: Rs 500
Research Scholars/Students: Rs 300
Payment should be made by DD drawn in favour of “Asia-Pacific Institute of Management” payable at New Delhi.
Delegates may also transfer registration fees to the APIM Account with following details.
Bank Name: Indian Bank, A/C No. 700405478; IFS code: IDIB000J033; Jasola Branch, New Delhi India.
Duly filled Registration form (click here) along with the registration fee payment details should be sent to conference organising team in Hard Copy/ Scanned Copy by email.
Dr. Abhishek Maheshwari; firstname.lastname@example.org; +91-9411903583
Prof Ravindar Bhatia; email@example.com; +91-9582838356
Dr Samiran Jana; firstname.lastname@example.org; +91-9818616293
For full details, visit the official website link given here.