A Microsoft Excel 2013 Workshop is being organized at Phoenix Arena, Hitech City, Hyderabad from July 29 to 30, 2017.
- Overview & Basics of Excel
- VLookups & Data Cleansing
- Logical Functions & Pivot Tables
- Preparing Professional Excel
- Data Visualization
- Statistical Concepts using Excel
- Excel Macros
- Excel VBA
- Excel vs Tableau and Excel 2016 (New Features)
- Advanced Excel Techniques
- Review & Project work
What will Students Gain
- Create tools and simulations using Excel
- Create professional reports and dashboards with nice looking charts and visualizations
- Work professionally using Pivot Tables
- Make Excel Dashboards for complex excel models having lots of variables, calculations and settings. Instead of managing all variables one by one on different sheets, they can use dashboards
- Code in Excel with VBA and make everything automated
- Can solve optimization problems and make statistical analysis (data analysis)
- Can collect information, make data entry and create lists
- Can prepare Diagrams, Mockups or Gantt Charts
- A live project will be provided by Black Feathers which would really help them and gain experience.
- With all this knowledge, students will not only be able to answer any thing asked in interview, they can do projects of their own.
- Participation Certificate
- Excel Tips and Tricks Booklet
- Live Project Opportunities
- Top Performer to get Research Project from Black Feathers
- Free Entry to Black Feathers Analytics Summit to be held in August
- Free Black Feathers Certification Exam Pass
- Special Tips to Become Microsoft Certified
Registration Fee is Rs. 300/- per person.
For more information on the workshop and to register, click here.