The IEEE International conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA 2018) is being organized on 29, 30, 31 March 2018 by RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
ICECA 2018 will provide an outstanding international forum for scientists from all over the world to share ideas and achievements in the theory and practice of all areas of aero space technologies. Presentations should highlight inventive systems as a concept that combines theoretical research and applications in Electronics, Communication, Information and Aerospace technologies.
Call for Papers
Original and high quality research papers are solicited in all areas of Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Systems.
The full list of topics is given on this page.
Max number of pages – 6. (only registration fee)
After that each page pay 1000 rupees per page. (maximum 10 pages)
Sample paper format can be downloaded from here.
- Students (UG/PG) and Research Scholars
- Indian Authors: INR. 4000 (IEEE Members)
- Indian Authors: INR.4500 (Non IEEE Members)
- Faculty and Industry Person
- Indian Authors: INR. 4750 (IEEE Members)
- Indian Authors: INR.5250 (Non IEEE Members)
- Indian: INR. 3000
- Foreigner: 300USD
- Foreign Authors
- Foreign Authors: 375 USD (IEEE Members)
- Foreign Authors:425 USD (Non IEEE Members)
Coimbatore, Tamilnadu India – 641 402
Dr.S.Smys, Professor, Department of ECE,
RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore, India.
For full details, please visit the official link given here.