The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs VI) for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively between September and November 2017.
The interviews for recruitment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) under the same process will be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority tentatively in the month of December 2017.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Regional Rural Banks listed at (A) as Group “A”-Officers (Scale- I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose), is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP for RRBs-VI). For the posts of Officers Scale I and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) the examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main.
How to Apply:
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only from 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017 (Online payment) both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
Officer (Scale I, II & III):
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- 600/- for all others