The Government of Himachal Pradesh invites applications from top 2000 meritorious students who have completed Class 10 (General category) for Swami Vivekanand Utkrisht Chattervriti Yojana 2017. Meritorious students who have passed matric examination conducted by H.P. Board of School Education studying in a recognized institution (including professional ad technical) can apply.
To be eligible for the scholarship, a candidate must –
- Be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh.
- Belong to general category
- Have obtained top position in Class 10 from H.P. Board of School Education.
- Not avail any other scholarship under any scheme of the Government of India.
- Be pursuing a full-time course from a recognized institution (including both professional and technical).
How to Apply?
The eligible candidates can apply online through following steps –
Step 1: Click here to register.
Step 2: Choose the respective scholarship and fill in required details.
Step 3: Once registered, the candidates can login through their login id/Aadhaar and password.
Step 4: After login, the students need to fill the online application form including information like primary details, candidate details, present institution details, contact details, bank details and certificates details.
Step 5: Submit the application form and take a print out of it. Once finally submitted, the form will be automatically forwarded to the respective institute for verification.
Step 6: Submit a copy of application form along with scheme specified documents to respective Head of Institution.
- Passport Size Photo.
- AADHAAR Card(UID / EID No).
- Himachali Bonafide Certificate.
- Previous Year(s) Result Card(s) from Matric onwards.
- Latest Bank Statement of the Students Bank Account.
- General Category Certificate (Issued by an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar)(DDHE / Head of the Institute is directed to check this Certificate strictly, during verification).
Smt. Meena Sharma, Sr. Asstt Director, Directorate of Higher Education,
Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171001
Phone: +91-8350851009 Email: email@example.com