Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) is organising a three-day training programme on ‘Corporate Social Responsibility—Planning and Implementation’, to be held on 21–23 June 2017.
The objective of the training programme is to build a cadre of CSR professionals who would assist in effective development and implementation of CSR activities of organizations for the benefit of communities as well as businesses.
This training programme would be relevant to the CSR leaders, senior- and middle-level managers, practitioners and implementation partners, NGOs, students, etc.
What participants would learn?
- Regulatory Framework for CSR-Companies Act 2013 and CSR Rules 2014, international guidelines and best practices
- CSR Implementation status-Challenges, risks, and learnings of past two years.
- Approach for identification of CSR activities through needs assessment.
- Developing CSR policy
- CSR planning and implementation
- Monitoring, measurement and evaluation of CSR activities for outputs and outcomes
- Success stories in CSR in India
- CSR opportunities in MSW management and renewable energy
- Assessment of capacity of implementing partners
- Grievances redressal (processes and practices)
- Techniques for strategic and effective corporate communication
- CSE guidelines for CSR reporting
Rs 12,000 for CSR foundations, companies, public sector undertakings and consultants;
Rs 9,000 for academicians, NGOs and researchers;
Rs 6,000 for students.
Note: Accommodation can be arranged nearby the training centre; it would incur extra charges.
COURSE DURATION: June 21-23, 2017
10.00 am to 5.30 pm
CSE, 38, Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 62
LAST DATE FOR APPLYING: June 4, 2017
OPEN FOR ALL:
CSR practitioners, officials from companies, PSUs, consultants, academicians, students, NGOs.
For Registration :
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please visit the official website here.