Christ University, School of Business Studies and Social Sciences brings the conference with an aim and focus to enable students branch out into the realms of different discipline to have a blended learning by primarily concentrating on the roots of the main discipline under study.
The conference aims to highlight the role of service-learning (SL) in bridging the gap between academic learning and its ability to address social issues
Objective of the conference
- To provide a platform to exchange SL knowledge
- Opportunity to build a better SL network
- Academic integration in social action from local to national context
- Relevance and importance of service-learning in higher education
- Conducive factors to introduce and foster Service-Learning practice
- Service-Learning and its authentic implementation and practice
- Last date to send the abstracts: 15th May 2017
- Last date to send full papers: 15th June 2017
- Last date to register: 1st July 2017
- Paper Presenters: Academicians/Practioner: 1000
- Participants: Academicians/Practioner: 750
- Student Presentation/ Participation: 500
Fee with accommodation*: INR 1500
*Accommodation on FCFS basis on the days of conference only.
School of Business Studies and Social Sciences, Christ University Bannerghatta Road Campus, Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru Karnataka 560076. Ph: 080-4655 1333
Prof Niranjan L R +91-95385 43519
Mr Vinay K C +91-74112 15424
For more details on the event, kindly click here.