Chhattisgarh Chief Minister’s Good Governance Fellowship Programme is an initiative by the Chhattisgarh Government that provides a unique opportunity to young leaders across India to work with the state government.
If you are project management savvy with good knowledge of Hindi and English and possess IT skills, this is your chance to
- Experience government functioning first hand
- Work towards a better society by contributing to strategic initiatives of the government
- Get attractive remuneration of Rs. 1,00,000 to 2,50,000 per month
Number of vacancies: 42
- All applicants need to apply online through CMGGF Website link and generate a unique registration number.
- Candidates satisfying eligibility criteria will be taken forward.
- List of shortlisted candidates will be published on the website.
- There will be two stages of selection process:
- Stage 1:
Written test (Personality Assessment, Logical Ability, Essay Writing and Leadership Situation Judgment) for all shortlisted candidates will be organized.
Qualifying candidates will move into stage 2 of selection process.
- Stage 2:
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for evaluation and PI.
- Stage 1:
- Based on the performance of candidates in stage 1 and stage-2, a provisional merit list of successful candidates will be generated and will be published on the website.
- Based on this provisional merit list, CHiPS will issue appointment letters to the selected candidates.
- At the time of joining online application data will be verified with the original documents brought by the candidate.
- Verified candidates will be allowed to sign the contract for the CMGGF program.
- Masters in any discipline with minimum 3 years of work experience / Graduation in any discipline with minimum 5 years of experience
- At least 60% marks in both Under Graduation and Post-Graduation
- Candidates with domain experience will be preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge of Project Management skills, Experience in implementing & monitoring of Government Schemes, ICT Experience, Proficient in using MS Office products like Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Exposure in using MS Projects or similar tools will be preferred.
Application Opening Date: 19th July, 2017
Application Closing Date: 10th August, 2017
Date of Online Assessment: 27th August, 2017
Date of Result of Online Assessment: 30th August, 2017
Date of GD/PI: 6-15th September, 2017
Date Of Offer Letter: 25th September, 2017
Joining Date: 2nd October, 2017
For more information and to apply online, please visit the official website give here.