Teach For India is looking for a Campaign Leader, who will be the face of Teach For India in your college/organization up to March 1, 2018.
A Campaign Leader is responsible for ensuring that Teach For India finds the most promising future leaders to join the Fellowship program. This is a critical and demanding role with the individual being responsible for setting a vision and strategy for building awareness at an institution.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, an ability to build strong relationships, invest individuals to apply for the Fellowship and drive a high-impact strategy.
- Spread awareness about education inequity by planning, organizing and implementing various strategies and events to raise awareness.
- Build strong relationships with various stakeholders in your institution and act as a point of contact between Teach For India and your institution.
- Motivate the best leaders at your college to apply to the Teach For India
Requisite Skill Set
- Belief that all children deserve an excellent education.
- Have a sense of teamwork, excellence, integrity, resourcefulness, seva, reflection, and respect and humility.
- Be Professional.
- Need to be Independent, self-motivated, and passionate.
- Past leadership experience is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
- Submit your application form by clicking here.
- If shortlisted, you will have a personal interview with a Teach For India Recruitment Team member.
- If selected, you will go through an Induction Program and then get involved fully.
For any queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this page for more information.